2013年8月18日日曜日

HELLO! Im japanese curvy girl!

Hello everyone!

My name is yuko. Living in JAPAN.

I decide to make my own blog . 

I love fashion and  to travel foreign countries. but i cant speak english well....

So, my english is bad maybe sometimes you cant understand what i want say? lol

but i wanna try to do my blog by english!

hope i can make many friends all over the world!

if you can teach me english, teach me please? ill teach you japanese!

btw,,,

Im curvy girl.
In Japan, almost everyone is slim and small. 

So,its not easy for me to find nice cloth.
usual japanese brands size are S or M .

so i try hardly about fashion since i was teenager.
 yes still im trying.

i use foreign brand and mail order. 

ZARA, ASOS, TOPSHOP ,MONKI,,,,,,,,

And i find some brand- i can fit in regular size.

Maybe many japanese girl cant find their size and give up fashion or feel sad..

hope my blog can be help them who want buy curvy size !

i want up load my coordinate, my life, japanese fashion culture etc...

hope you  enjoy my blog.









photo@ibiza spain

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿