2013年8月24日土曜日

MONKI is comming to TOKYO!!!

My love brand MONKI will open in Tokyo! FINALLY!!!

Open to new shopping malls 6th september Harajuku.

I had to buy in bulk when the twice or three times a year, I went to Hong Kong until now.

But it is possible to buy as much as you want to when you want from now on!
Really happy! ! !

MONKI to fit on my body. It's such a rare thing in Japan.
Is too happy and is! Can do shopping without worrying about size.

The Harajuku store opening of this time, limited item also likely be sold.
It will line up from the day before opening it because I want to get all means.
Limited Item sold out immediately, it is sold at auction.

That is the style of Japan.

If you also want to get the limited item, then check out my online store.

You'll be able to receive international flights free shipping!














0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿