2013年8月19日月曜日

Oops! Sold out ,,,,,



i was thinking
 i buy or not ,,,,,,this ASOS long dress.... 

(looks like vanessa hadgens-ilove her!)






after sometime, this dress size 14 are sold out!!  
it was shocking for me...

But i order many another clothes! many many!

Actually, its my first time to order at ASOS .

But i really addict their design! 
cant stop shopping 

hope those item size are fit on me !!!

i cant wait it! soooo exciting from now!

after i recieve, ill report how is ASOS size for japanese curvy size!



2 件のコメント:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    返信削除
    返信
    1. wow!thank you comment my blog vanessa. im so happy!!
      i follow your blog! you are soooo beautiful girl!
      hope u follow back my blog^^

      削除